Friday, August 19, 2011

MTC Address

Hey all! (soon to be) Hermana Hensley here!!

I just got an email from the MTC with my final and official address! I just thought I'd post it here in a post before I update it down in the info box below...

Sister Shannon Elizabeth Hensley
MTC Mailbox #291
CA-LA 1026
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

So PLEASE everyone write me here! It pretty much will mean the world to me if you do. And, I'll definitely write you back, because I'm loyal like that and love to write letters.

ALSO if you don't know about www.dearelder.com then here's your chance to learn! It's pretty much awesome AND it allows you to send FREE, SAME-DAY letters to me in the MTC! Yeah, you just click on "write a missionary", fill in my information in the info boxes, and then type away! When you're all done, hit send and they'll print it out and put in my mailbox FREE! Pretty awesome. Just be sure that if you do that that you type the date which you write it, so that I can keep track of everything :) Actually, that goes for whatever letter you send me, but the ones that come through the post will at least have a postmarked date stamped on the front of them :)

LOVE YOU ALL!! And hope to hear from you once I'm in the MTC! (August 24)

-Hermana Hensley

No comments:

Post a Comment